03 December 2009

Psykologi Skål

So I don't know what YOU did this evening, but I went to my Psychology of Happiness reception, drank some wine, and did this:



Obviously, we kind of butchered the lines in Danish, but it was fun, and I'll provide the lyrics here for your reference.  The words we used are either "yes," "cheers," "I would like to have," or different foodstuffs.

Dashing through the abyss
Of my dismal existence:
Maybe I'll go to Denmark
See what life's like there!
JA! JA! JA!
Jeg vil gerne have
Chokolade kage!
Danish food is on its way to help people each day!

[CHORUS]
OH! 
Wienerbrød, æbleskiver, øl øl øl øl øl!   
Rød grød med fløde og flødeballer,
And then we'll all cheer skål.
SKÅL!
[repeat]


So, then I'll take a class
Called Psych of Happiness
Helle's teaching it
And we think she's the shit!
JA! JA! JA!
We'll romp around the highlands,
Explore our character strengths
Positive psychology is on its way to help people each day!

[CHORUS}
OH!
Seligman, Peterson, Ben-Shahar, Ed Diener
Carol Dweck and Frederickson,
And Philip Zimbardo
HO!

Wienerbrød, æbleskiver, øl øl øl øl øl!
Rød grød med fløde og flødeballer,
And then we'll all cheer skål.
SKÅL!

3 comments:

  1. Lol! this was so funny, can we steal it and make it our christmas song?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we'd be flattered! take whatever you feel is relevant. : )

    ReplyDelete